Senior .NET Developer (code: RD-SND)
The .NET Developer is responsible for developing, integrating and implementing applications, including front-end development, server side development and database integration. He/She will also be responsible for proposing technical solutions and designing systems. He/She will also participate in the entire systems development life cycle, software development and performing source code reviews. Work will also include creating and writing technical documentation, identifying development issues, implementing solutions and communicating development status and progress to superiors.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or other related courses.
- Knowledgeable on Object Oriented Programming.
- Has experience working in a multi-site or remote development setup
- Has general software consulting background
- Exposed to various application servers and database servers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Ensure quality of code by performing proper verification (Unit/Integration Testing) and adhering to defined coding standards. Verification should be done on both the developers’ local workstation and the continuous integration build.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Adhere to standard technical documentation set for the project. This may be code revision history logs, Release Logs, etc.
- Escalate issues and problems to Development Lead(s), as necessary, particularly those that may impact project deliverable.
- Adhere to standard configuration management set for the project. Ensure correct code check-ins and maintain integrity of Repository.
- Provide and/or commit to work effort estimates and schedule corresponding to assigned tasks.
- Performs application deployment to test servers.